PRICE: $ Market Bid
- Just Minutes From Downtown Cincinnati
- Re position Opportunity Through Strategic Interior Upgrades
- Well Below Market Rents (3% in Place Loss-to-Lease)
Number of Units
Total Rentable Space
Number of Buildings
Number of Stories
2 and 3 Stories
- East Westwood is only minutes away from Cincinnati’s central business district as well as Covington and Newport. All offering a great deal of employment options in addition to popular restaurants and night life attractions.
- Westwood Urban Redevelopment Corporation is heading the revitalization of the community, and has worked to secure $4 million from the City of Cincinnati to renovate the green space around Westwood Town Hall.
- The planning efforts of the Westwood Coalition, a group of community members and civic organizations, have begun to par off with increase city investment and an influx of new businesses to the community:
- Lillywood Home Décor
- Muse Café
- West Side Brewing