PRICE: $ Market Bid
- Opportunity to capitalize on below-market rents (14% in place Loss to Lease) with additional upside
- Located in thriving sub-market on the Western side of Cincinnati
- Just Minutes away from Downtown Cincinnati
Number of Units
Total Rentable Space
Number of Buildings
Number of Stories
- East Westwood is only minutes away from Cincinnati’s central business district as well as Covington and Newport. All offering a great deal of employment options in addition to popular restaurants and night life attractions.
- Westwood Urban Redevelopment Corporation is heading the revitalization of the community, and has worked to secure $4 million from the City of Cincinnati to renovate the green space around Westwood Town Hall.
- The planning efforts of the Westwood Coalition, a group of community members and civic organizations, have begun to par off with increase city investment and an influx of new businesses to the community:
- Lillywood Home Décor
- Muse Café
- West Side Brewing