PRICE: $ Market Bid
- Value add Opportunity
- Complex Sits Vacant with Tremendous Upside
- Thriving Local Submarket
Number of Units
Oklahoma City, OK
Total Rentable Space
Number of Buildings
Number of Stories
- The Oklahoma City metro often ranks high on national lists concerning favorable job prospects and economic opportunities.
Growing alternative-energy industry
- The region ranks among the nation’s top 10 in compressed natural-gas and wind-energy production.
- The median household income in the metro is slightly below the national average, while median home prices are well below the U.S median.
- Oklahoma City’s economic base is diversifying beyond energy, medical and healthcare, and information technology sectors are growing.